Wednesday 22 February 2012

Pretty Little Fashionistas'.

BY Unknown No comments

So, to be honest I'm getting a little bored with Pretty Little Liars. All the twists and turns are confusing me now and I just want to know who A is. The only things keeping me tuned in are the smaller plots involving the girls' love lives and the wardrobe, which is getting better and better each week.

Aria is hands down my favourite, she is definitely the most stylish and most adventurous. She has an eclectic style that is very rock'n'roll yet at times very feminine. 
Season 2 Episode 21:
Jeans: TRIPP NYC
I absolutely love these jeans! They are available from Urban Outfitters here.
Vest: Vintage 
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Tank Top: Religion
Dress: Genetic Denim
The dress was on sale available here but is now unfortunately sold out.
Boots: Vince Camuto

I'm also really starting to warm to Spencer's style. She's a lot more conservative than the rest, always seen in shirts and blouses, but I think her look is quite sweet and youthful with a touch of sophistication.
Season 2 Episode 21:
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Seychelles
 This jacket looks very similar to the Burberry Prorsum Trench which is very popular amongst celebs right now but I highly doubt that a teenager like Spencer would be able to afford something so expensive, also I noticed the colour is slightly darker and the zips on the arms are gold as oppose to black. So I'm guessing this is a really good replica.  Either way, I really love this trench coat and I'm desperately searching for something exactly like this.

Another (non) member of the gang who's style I really love right now is Mona. She is a bit of a bitch but the girl can dress! Her style is very glamourous but at the same time youthful.
Season 2 Episode 20:
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Boots: Steve Madden
Season 2 Episode 21
Sadly, I couldn't find where Mona got her outfit from but I thought I'd put up similar items I found, hopefully you'll like them.
The top is from Forever 21 and the skirt is from Lanvin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment