Saturday 10 March 2012

Wish List...

BY Unknown No comments

I recently accumulated a wish list that is as long as my arm but thought I'd show you guys my most recent additions to the list...

1.Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers.

When my friend (soliloquesofchaos.tumblr.com) told me about these Isabel Marant Willow sneakers a
couple moths ago, I just shrugged my shoulders, unimpressed. But something just clicked and now I'm desperate to get a pair. I think it might have something to do with the fact everyone is rocking these casual creps. Unfortunately, they're sold out practically everywhere, impossible to find, which I guess is a blessing in disguise because I would be a complete fool if I ever spent £435 on a pair of sneakers.

2. Cambridge Satchel. 

The first I heard of these Cambridge Satchel bags was when I was watching a video post by Persian Babe and to be honest I wasn't impressed but then I saw it in the flesh and fell in love! This lime coloured one is gorgeous but I would probably go for a safe and classic black or maybe the navy.

3. Thu Thu Leopard Print Dress and Trousers.

I discovered this brand Thu Thu whilst twitter stalking Lydia Bright from TOWIE, she attended the Brits with a friend who wore this leopard print dress. Looking through the collection I found some amazing pieces including; embroidered jackets and denim shorts. These trousers are my fave. I have to admit the prices are kinda steep but I'm a sucker for anything leopard print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment