Monday 26 November 2012

Style Profile...

BY Unknown IN , , , No comments

SHANINA SHAIK & MIRANDA KERR...

Since stepping into Victoria's Secret for the first time last month, I have gradually become obsessed with the brand and the Angels. Two Angels I can't get enough of right now are Miranda Kerr and Shanina Shaik. These two Aussie beauts have amazing bodies and equally amazing style.

 21 year old Shanina is somewhat of a newbie to the industry, having started modelling in 2008. I think her style is very much a reflection of her status in the modelling world.  Not yet a household name I think Shanina keeps her personal style simple, making herself a blank canvas for designers.




Shanina can typically be seen in a monochrome colour palette, she wears lots of leather and suede which takes her look from plain jane to cool sophistication, meaning she's never underdressed for an occasion no matter how formal.



Miranda has an eclectic city chic style and she isn't afraid to be bold. I think once a model has established herself in the industry its a lot easier for them to express themselves which is what I see Miranda is doing. I love it!

What I love most about Miranda is that she dresses to express not impress. Meaning she dresses for the occasion. Sophisticated, classy and feminine for a meeting and quirky or smart casual when running errands or en route to a shoot, but no matter the occasion she still looks on point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment