Monday 18 February 2013

Spotted...

BY Unknown IN , , , , 1 comment

Who: Vanessa Hudgens
What: French premiere of 'Spring Breakers'
Where: Le Grand Rex, Paris.
When: Monday 18th February 2013


Vanessa cleaned up her usual grunge look for the premiere of her hotly anticipated movie which also stars Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine. The singer/actress wore a pretty Rafael Cennamo prom dress. I love the contrast between the soft pink dress and the jet black rose embellishments, I think it adds some edge to an otherwise sweet dress.


1 comment:

  1. It's so funny that she wore this to the premiere of Spring Breakers - I saw it a few days ago and this outfit is such a 180 from her clothes in SB hahahaha

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete